Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When your husband thinks you have done nothing all day.





Some days my husband comes home from work and I can tell by his actions and the look on his face he is wondering what I have done all day. So I decided to take a picture as evidence to prove things go on he has no idea about. This was a great day until mom needed to use the restroom. Yes occasionally moms need to go too. So in that short time this mess appeared and wow was it a big one! A full package of colored Goldfish crackers emptied and smashed all over the kitchen floor. It was either cry or take a picture and laugh later.

2 comments:

The Ridgeways said...

Glad to see you chose to take a picture! I am so proud. Don't you just dread bathroom breaks? I used to think it would be nice to pee alone when I had both kids in there with me, now I think bonus! I know where they are and what they are doing!

Oh by the way! What have you done all DAY! LOL! LOL!

Jennie said...

Oh, that is so sad. You had probably just swept and mopped the floor too if your luck is like mine. Sometimes men just don't appreciate all we do.